*** HARVEST FEST 2016 ***
Saturday, October 29
11am-4pm @ the Red Hook Community Farm
FOOD | DJs | GAMEs | CONTESTS | and more!
Join us at the Red Hook Community Farm for our annual Red Hook Harvest Festival - a celebration of urban farming, youth empowerment, community connections... and a bountiful fall harvest!
11am - Gate opens (560 Columbia Street)
12pm - Farm Tour led by AV Youth Farmer
1pm - Hot Pepper Challenge (for adults) and Apple-Bobbing Contests (for kids)
1:30pm - Farm Tour led by AV Youth Farmer
2pm - Pumpkin Carving Judging, Costume Group Photo, and T-Shirt Give-Away
3pm - Farm Tour led by AV Youth Farmer
4pm - Doors close
Throughout the day:
- Games for kids
- My Sister's Baskets
- Grand Mulch Canyon
- Farm-made pizza (12-2pm) from a mobile wood-fired oven with Pizza Moto
- Farm-made sushi
- Soul food from Ark's Soul Catering
- Clam chowder from Brooklyn Crab
- Hot cider and donuts, plus treats from Baked
- Mexican food from Red Hook Ballfields truck Delicias Poblanas
- 6-foot sandwiches from Court Street Grocers
- ... and more!
Enter at the corner of Columbia and Sigourney streets; $5 suggested donation but no one turned away. Bring friends, family, and neighbors... and come in costume!
Download the festival flyer and help us get the word out!